Full or partial tuition and school bond fees scholarship are given to deserving students who apply for foundation scholarship during their Montessori application in high school. This is only extended to selected students and who will undergo screening done by the admissions committee and the administrators.
- A student must have met the minimum entrance requirements and has evidence of financial need as determined by the Foundation Board.
- To maintain such scholarship, a student should have no failing grades in any subject with a unit value in any grading period, conduct and effort grades of at least 83%, and a general final average of at least 80%. Unit value is dependent on the current DepEd memoranda.
- The scholarship is enjoyed for one school year only. The student reapplies for it at the end of each school year.
Montessori high school students who will qualify for the requirements under academic scholarship may be given 25% to 50% off on tuition fees. It is awarded for outstanding achievement, as evidenced by scholastic records.
A scholar should have no final grade lower than 85%, conduct grade of at least 83% in any subject, and effort grade of at least 88% in each of the grading periods, and a general final average at least 90%. Unit value is dependent on the current DepEd memoranda.
Scholarship A grants a 50% discount of tuition fees. All other fees will be paid for by the scholar.
A scholar should have no final grade lower than 80%, conduct grade of at least 83% in any subject with a unit value in any grading period, effort grade at least 83%, and a general average of at least 88%. Unit value is dependent on the current DepEd memoranda.
Scholarship B grants a 25% discount of tuition fees. All other fees will be paid for by the scholar.
(For Foundation Scholarship)
- Certified true copy of Birth Certificate
- 2 Letters of recommendation (from teacher, principal or guidance counselor)
- 4 pieces 1×1 ID picture
- Form 138 or Report Card – preceeding and current school year
- Parents’ Income Tax Return
Every Scholar is expected to participate actively in school-sponsored activities. He must also show examples of good leadership and fellowship to the rest of the academic community.
Limitation on the Number of Scholarships Awarded
The total number of scholars in the school year is a maximum of 25% of the total high school population.