- The family applying for admission must understand and agree with the philosophy, policies, goals and regulations with which the school operates.
- It is essential that both parents attend the orientation on the Montessori educational process.
- The orientation is usually held at 9:00 a.m. on the 2nd and 4th Thursdays of the Month.
- Duly accomplished Application Form
- Certified true copy of birth certificate (only the names on the birth certificate will be reflected on the child’s school records)
- 4 pcs. (1×1) ID pictures
- 2 recommendation letters from the previous school (Principal/Guidance Counselor/Advisor)
- For Casa: school records for those with previous schooling
- For Grade 1 to High School: report cards of the preceding and current school years
- Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR) or Special Study Permit (SSP)
- Photocopy of Passport showing the following:
- picture, date of birth and passport number
- date of issue and expiration
- visa showing length of stay in the Philippines
- Report of any and all psychological tests taken
- Payment of processing fee on the testing date: P1, 000.00
- An applicant will only be scheduled for testing if he/she meets all admissions requirements.
- Qualified applicants for testing will be notified through phone for the testing date.
- Entrance test is scheduled as follows:
- For Grades 1 & 2 – one on one testing for two hours
- For Grades 3 to HS – group testing for four to four and a half hours
- For Casa – 30 minute assessment
- Those applicants who passed the necessary admission requirements for the level they applied for will be scheduled for interview.
- Parents and child shall come for a scheduled interview with the Assistant School Head/Montessori Coordinator.
- Acceptance letter will be given when the applicant passed the test and interview.
- Pay at least 25% of the school loan within 10 working days upon receipt of the letter of acceptance, as a commitment for enrollment. We shall interpret your non-response as a decision not to enroll at MMF.
- Come for enrollment within the enrollment period.